- Designing web pages since 1999
- Photoshop teacher since 1998, Adobe Certified Expert in Photoshop since 1999. Your pictures will look great, and be correctly optimized for the web.
- English-Journalism degree. I know about marketing, design, grammar, spelling, and style
- Web Design and Graphic Design
- Web Programming
- ASP.Net 2.0
- “Classic” ASP 3
- Database Development
- SQL Server 2000, 2005
- MS Access
- Web Video
- MS Office
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design with HTML, CSS, and Photoshop
- Comptia Certified Technical Trainer
- Teaching to audiences of all levels since 1997
- Fit your budget
- Look good
- Download fast
- Be easy to use (even for the handicapped)
- Be easy to maintain
- Rank as high as possible in Search Engines
- Adhere as much as possible to internet standards instead of one company’s proprietary technology. Exceptions are made, but never flippantly. Using standards ensures cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility now and in the future.
Click here for a printable resumé...